Shandong, China
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory, Trading Company
Sample Available

WPC, Flooring, Deckign manufacturer / supplier in China, offering WPC Fence Square Column Waterproof Wood Plastic Railing, MDF/MFC/Plywood Particle Board Wardrobe Series of Kok007, Ply 27mm Natural Edge Grain Bamboo Plank for Furniture/Worktop/Floor/Skateboard and so on.

Gold Member Since 2017
Audited Supplier
Supplier Homepage Products WPC Products WPC Fence Square Column Waterproof Wood Plastic Railing

WPC Fence Square Column Waterproof Wood Plastic Railing

Get Latest Price
Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
500 Square Meters US $5.88/ Square Meter
Port: Qingdao, China
Production Capacity: 50000sqm/Week
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram
Thickness: Various
Style: Modern
Environmental Standard: E0
Function: Waterproof, Anti-Static, Soundproof, Thermal Insulation
Pattern: Wood Grain
Color: Various

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Basic Info

Model NO.: KOK-WPC010
Usage: Household, Outdoor, Commercial
Customized: Customized
Trademark: KOK
Transport Package: Pallet
Origin: China
HS Code: 4413000000

Product Description

WPC Square Timber Series
 
 
Brand nameKOKINTER
Item nameWPC Sqaure Timber Series
Materiala mix of wood powder and PE and additives
Color8 kinds avalaible
Minimum order300 square meters
PackageCarton and Pallet
Payment term30%T/T in advance, remainder 70% paid before shipment
Delivery periodWithin 30 days
RemarkThe color and the size can be changed according to your request
ApplicationIndoor wall panel, bathroom, kitchen and so on
Features1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel
2) Resistance to rot and crack
3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant
4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread
5) High impact resistant
6) Outstanding screw and nail retention
7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable
8) Broad range of finished and appearance
9) Easily produced and easily fabricated
10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives
 
 WPC decking
Our WPC decking is made from 60% recycled hard wood fibres and 40% recycled
polyethylene, bonding agent, additives and tint.There is no need to paint, seal, stain or
waterproof, and is ideal to use wherever durability and weather resistance are required,
as it is eco-friendly and long-lasting.The decking is very hard wearing, does not absorb
water, attract mould or fade in colour, and will not rot, splinter, split or warp.Our WPC
decking can be worked just like timber using standard woodworking tools and it's easy
to clean and maintain.
Advantages
1.Looks and feels like nature wood
2. Waterproof, Mildew-resistant
3.Anti-High degree of UV and colour stability
4. No hazardous chemicals,100% recycle,Environmental friendly,Saving 
forest resources
5.weather resistant,Suitable from -40'C to 60'C
6. Easy to install and clean
7. Unaffected by termites and other insects, rodents,worms or marine 
parasites
8. Low maintenance cost
9. Anti-slip, less cracking, less warping.
For more details, please contact us further talk.

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Mr. Albert Geng
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now