Gold Member Since 2017
Audited Supplier
DONGYING SHUANGKAI IMPORT EXPORT CO., LTD.

WPC, Flooring, Deckign manufacturer / supplier in China, offering WPC Wood Composite Outdoor WPC Handrail Column, FDA LFGB Bamboo Cutting Board Chopping Board with Plastic Angles, FDA LFGB Bamboo Cutting Board Chopping Board Bamboo Board and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product WPC Products WPC Wood Composite Outdoor WPC Handrail Column

WPC Wood Composite Outdoor WPC Handrail Column

FOB Price: US $5.88 / Square Meter
Min. Order: 500 Square Meters
Min. Order FOB Price
500 Square Meters US $5.88/ Square Meter
Get Latest Price
Port: Qingdao, China
Production Capacity: 50000sqm/Week
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: KOK-WPC009
  • Style: Modern
  • Function: Waterproof, Anti-Static, Soundproof, Thermal Insulation
  • Color: Various
  • Customized: Customized
  • Transport Package: Pallet
  • HS Code: 4413000000
  • Thickness: Various
  • Environmental Standard: E0
  • Pattern: Wood Grain
  • Usage: Household, Outdoor, Commercial
  • Trademark: KOK
  • Origin: China
Product Description
WPC Square Timber Series
 
 
Brand nameKOKINTER
Item nameWPC Sqaure Timber Series
Materiala mix of wood powder and PE and additives
Color8 kinds avalaible
Minimum order300 square meters
PackageCarton and Pallet
Payment term30%T/T in advance, remainder 70% paid before shipment
Delivery periodWithin 30 days
RemarkThe color and the size can be changed according to your request
ApplicationIndoor wall panel, bathroom, kitchen and so on
Features1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel
2) Resistance to rot and crack
3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant
4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread
5) High impact resistant
6) Outstanding screw and nail retention
7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable
8) Broad range of finished and appearance
9) Easily produced and easily fabricated
10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives
 
 WPC decking
Our WPC decking is made from 60% recycled hard wood fibres and 40% recycled
polyethylene, bonding agent, additives and tint.There is no need to paint, seal, stain or
waterproof, and is ideal to use wherever durability and weather resistance are required,
as it is eco-friendly and long-lasting.The decking is very hard wearing, does not absorb
water, attract mould or fade in colour, and will not rot, splinter, split or warp.Our WPC
decking can be worked just like timber using standard woodworking tools and it's easy
to clean and maintain.
Advantages
1.Looks and feels like nature wood
2. Waterproof, Mildew-resistant
3.Anti-High degree of UV and colour stability
4. No hazardous chemicals,100% recycle,Environmental friendly,Saving 
forest resources
5.weather resistant,Suitable from -40'C to 60'C
6. Easy to install and clean
7. Unaffected by termites and other insects, rodents,worms or marine 
parasites
8. Low maintenance cost
9. Anti-slip, less cracking, less warping.
For more details, please contact us further talk.
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. Albert Geng
Sales Manager
*From:
To: Mr. Albert Geng
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now